FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Women in Corporate Aviation Announces
11th Annual Scholarship & Networking Brunch Event
SOUTHAVEN, Miss. – 15 May 2020– Women in Corporate Aviation (WCA) announces WCA’s 11th Annual EBACE Brunch on 29 May 2020 at 12:00 PM (UK Time) via Zoom.
During the EBACE brunch hosted by Karin Muller, WCA’s International Director, Karin will announce the following scholarship winners:
- VIP Flight Attendant Training Course and Coaching through Hastie Recruitment – Value: €599 / $795 USD – Annalisa Sokol
- ICAO IS-BAO International Business Aviation Council Auditor Scholarship – Value: $1,950.00 USD – Aida Ismail
- KAL Aviation Services UK Ltd. Maintenance Technician Training – Value: $1,000 USD – Angelina Kapp
- Corporate Flight Training Service Master Class UK – Value: €599 / $795 USD – Aksiniya Stoycheva
- FlightSafety International – FAR 61.156 Airline Transport Pilot Certification Training Program (Dallas, TX) – Value: $6,900 USD – Andrea Garcia
Please join us at our 11th Annual Scholarship & Networking EBACE Brunch via Zoom
Friday, 29 May 2020
Time: 12 Noon (UK) / 7:00 AM (EDT)
To Register, click the link below:
None of this would be made possible without the generosity of our SPONSORS. WCA is grateful for their willingness to donate their time, effort, and resources to give back to our members and the business aviation community. With these scholarships, our members have an opportunity to shape the trajectory of their future and careers. Thank you to Hastie Recruitment, KAL Aviation Services, ICAO, Corporate Flight Attendant Training, and FlightSafety International.
About Women in Corporate Aviation
WCA is the premier 501(C)(3) non-profit premier mentoring association for professionals in corporate and business aviation. Providing networking, mentoring, scholarships and educational opportunities for current and future corporate/business aviation professionals, WCA offers individual and corporate memberships. To join, please visit http://www.wca-intl.org.