Women in Corporate Aviation (WCA) 2018 Spring Scholarship window is currently closed. Please continue to check back for our next round of scholarship offerings.
Scholarship Rules and Regulations
- Applicants must be current, dues-paying WCA member. To join or renew your WCA membership, visit: https://www.wca-intl.org/join-wca.html/
- Applications must include a 500-word essay, two letters of recommendation and certificates, transcripts, and resumes, as applicable
- WCA is not responsible for housing, transportation or other associated fees
- The awards must be used within one calendar year
- For questions not addressed on the WCA website, email firstname.lastname@example.org
General Scholarship Info
Remember you must be an active member of WCA to apply. Many of the scholarship offerings do not cover travel and expenses. That includes the WAI Conference. As a winner of any scholarship you are responsible for your own travel expenses and conference fees if you decided to attend the conference. We look forward to reading all of your submission packages.
If you have any questions please send an email to the scholarship committee: email@example.com
If you are interested in donating or becoming a scholarship sponsor, please reach out to our scholarship committee: firstname.lastname@example.org