WCA WAI 2018 Spring Scholarships
Scholarships will be awarded at our Scholarship & Networking Luncheon on March 22nd at the 2018 Women in Aviation International Conference in Reno, NV.
Women in Corporate Aviation (WCA), the premier non-profit mentoring and networking association for professionals in corporate and business aviation, has announced its 2018 Spring Scholarships, which include almost $10,000 in leadership, training and certification opportunities. WCA members are encouraged to apply by January 31, 2018.
Women in Corporate Aviation Spring Scholarship Information:
- Air Training International Flight Procedures Training Scholarship ($1,700)
- Clear Skies Club Course: Aircraft Acquisitions, Charlie Bravo Aviation ($5,000)
- Dassault Falcon Jet Corporation Scholarship ($1,000)
- USC Viterbi Aviation Safety and Security Scholarship ($2,350)
- Nov 29 - Scholarship application window opens
- Jan 8 - Scholarship application deadline
- Feb 8 - Scholarship winners notified
- Feb 15 - Winners announced
Scholarship Rules and Information:
Below are rules and information for our scholarship applications:
- Applicants must be current, dues-paying WCA member. To join or renew your WCA membership, visit: http://www.wca-intl.org/join-wca.html/
- Applications must include a 500-word essay, two letters of recommendation and certificates, transcripts, and resumes, as applicable
- WCA is not responsible for housing, transportation or other associated fees
- The awards must be used within one calendar year
- For questions not addressed on the WCA website, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship recipients will be notified on February 28. The awards ceremony will be held on March 23rd during the 29th Annual International Women in Aviation Conference in Reno, NV.
About Women in Corporate Aviation - WCA is a premier 501(C)(3) non-profit premier mentoring association for professionals in corporate and business aviation. Providing networking, mentoring, scholarships and educational opportunities for current and future corporate/business aviation professionals, WCA offers individual and corporate memberships. Scholarships are offered twice annually with the amount based on current funding. The WCA scholarship program is self-funded through member dues and sponsorships from contributing individuals and corporations. For additional information on WCA scholarships or to donate, please contact the current WCA Scholarship Chair at email@example.com. You must be a member and signed in to view and apply for a scholarship.