Our Fall Scholarship Winners have been selected! Congratulations to the following:
- Airflite, a subsidiary of Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc., Maintenance Technician Training Scholarship - Value: $3,000 - winner Diar "Didi" Aranki
- Airflite, a subsidiary of Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc., Pilot Training Scholarship - Value: $3,000 - winner Genevieve Zasada
- ATI International Flight Procedures Training Scholarship - Value: $1,700 - winner Karyn Wojcik
- CAE SimuFlite Citation 500 Series Aircraft Type Rating Scholarship - Value: $22,000 - winner Sarah Cooke
- Corporate Flight Attendant Training by Susan C. Friedenberg Scholarship - Value: $4,200 - winner Linda McGurin
- Executive Jet Management Training Scholarship - Value: $2,000 (2 Awards Total) - winners Tamara Collum and Wendylie Alix
- FlightSafety International Type Rating Scholarship - Value: $21,400 - winner Elizabeth Stenning
- MedAire's Management of Inflight & Illness Training Course Scholarship - Value: $1,122 - winners Antoinette M. Amaral and Holly Magima
- Signature Flight Support Corporation Scholarship - Value: $3,000 - winner Mikael Enz
- Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc., FAA Dispatcher Certification Course - Value: $9,000 (3 Awards Total) - winners Anusha Gregory, Karla Todd and Michelle Powell
- WCA Career Scholarship - Value: $2,000 - winner Sarah Gursky
- WCA Leadership Scholarship - Value: up to $3,000 - winner Lucy Evans
Women in Corporate Aviation (WCA), the premier non-profit mentoring association for professionals in corporate and business aviation, has announced its 2017 Spring Scholarships, which include close to $5,000 in leadership, training and certification opportunities. WCA members are encouraged to apply by January 1.
- Oct 10 - Scholarship application window opens
- Jan 1 - Scholarship application deadline
- Feb 1 - Scholarship winners notified
Women in Corporate Aviation Spring Scholarships
- Dassault Falcon Jet Corporation Scholarship ($1,000) for tuition of any aviation related graduate or undergraduate degree.
- Air Training International Flight Procedures Training Scholarship ($1,700) for international flight procedures training.
- Women in Corporate Aviation Career Scholarship ($2,000) for a WCA Career Scholarship toward professional development training to support a career in corporate aviation.
Scholarship recipients will be notified on February 1. The awards ceremony will be held on March 3rd during the 28th Annual International Women in Aviation Conference.
About Women in Corporate Aviation - WCA is a premier 501(C)(3) non-profit premier mentoring association for professionals in corporate and business aviation. Providing networking, mentoring, scholarships and educational opportunities for current and future corporate/business aviation professionals, WCA offers individual and corporate memberships. Scholarships are offered twice annually with the amount based on current funding. The WCA scholarship program is self-funded through member dues and sponsorships from contributing individuals and corporations. For additional information on WCA scholarships or to donate, please contact the current WCA Scholarship Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must be a member and signed in to view and apply for a scholarship.