WCA WAI 2018 Spring Scholarships Information
Women in Corporate Aviation (WCA), the premier non-profit mentoring and networking association for professionals in corporate and business aviation, will be awarded at our Scholarship & Networking Luncheon on March 24th at the 2018 Women in Aviation International Conference in Reno, NV.
Women in Corporate Aviation (WCA), the premier non-profit mentoring and networking association for professionals in corporate and business aviation.
Women in Corporate Aviation Spring Scholarship Information:
- Air Training International Flight Procedures Training Scholarship ($1,700)
- Clear Skies Club Course: Aircraft Acquisitions, Charlie Bravo Aviation ($5,000)
- Dassault Falcon Jet Corporation Scholarship ($1,000)
- USC Viterbi Aviation Safety and Security Scholarship ($2,350)
- Nov 29 - Scholarship application window opens
- Jan 8 - Scholarship application deadline
- Feb 8 - Scholarship winners notified
- Feb 15 - Winners announced
Our Scholarship window is currently closed. Please continue to check back for more info in May for our next round of available scholarships!
About Women in Corporate Aviation - WCA is a premier 501(C)(3) non-profit premier mentoring association for professionals in corporate and business aviation. Providing networking, mentoring, scholarships and educational opportunities for current and future corporate/business aviation professionals, WCA offers individual and corporate memberships. Scholarships are offered twice annually with the amount based on current funding. The WCA scholarship program is self-funded through member dues and sponsorships from contributing individuals and corporations. For additional information on WCA scholarships or to donate, please contact the current WCA Scholarship Chair at email@example.com. You must be a member and signed in to view and apply for a scholarship.