Charlotte, NC, US, 28216
Requisition ID: 141614
Posting Locations: Charlotte
Pay Range: $32.00 – $40.00, depending on experience
Rate Frequency: Hourly
Our Secret Ingredient is our Teammates.
We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career advancement and growth opportunities.
Full Time Teammates are also eligible for:
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Group Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
Refresh and Grow your Career with Us!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute aircraft and aviation maintenance as per timelines established by the company, manufacturer, FAA quality standards, including inspecting, testing, troubleshooting, and repairing aircraft and engine mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical systems
- Perform aircraft pre-flight and servicing needs, including maintenance of aircraft components such as engine, airframe, and flight control surfaces
- Maintain ground support equipment and tooling while adhering to established operating procedures
- Assist flights crews with passenger service needs, including supporting crew and passengers’ departure, and arrival as well as baggage handling operations
- Accompany aircraft to third-party service facilities to ensure the execution of the orderly activity and safe movement, including fueling and arrival and departures, as well as to conduct ground operations of aviation maintenance and perform routine inspections and administrative responsibilities
- Participate in the safety management system, attend training and industry development events to remain abreast of current industry and safety and operational-related knowledge
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Ability to read, analyze and understand complex diagrams and maintenance instructions
Strong knowledge of aircraft systems
Attention to detail
Strong record-keeping skills
Continuous improvement and safety-focused mindset
- 2 years of education beyond high school in college or technical school
- Knowledge acquired through 3-5 years of work experience
- Aircraft Technical school or Associates Degree
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license
- Inspection Authorization
Work environment will vary
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.