Quality Assurance Analyst
|Solairus Aviation is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team.
- Ensuring company base aircraft are maintained IAW the Company Manual, FAR’s and Part 135 regulations.
- Conducts internal and vendor audits to ensure that proper qualifications are met to perform maintenance, inspection, and repair of company aircraft
- Assists in CASS Program. Responsible for obtaining data used to measure the effectiveness of the maintenance and inspection program. Monitors corrective action measures determined by CASS committee.
- Monitor compliance with FAR’s, company policies and procedures
- Monitor compliance with Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins and Manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Monitor return to service paperwork, and maintenance tracking updates
- Monitor aircraft maintenance, inspection and repair for correct work scope, qualified personnel, proper tooling and appropriate equipment
- Monitor procurement policies to assure required certification of all parts and materials used in the maintenance of aircraft.
- Institute changes to maintenance and inspection procedures and methods as required.
- High School Diploma / GED
- A&P License
- Related Part 135 experience is preferred
- General computer skills
- Experience with Outlook, Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat, and PowerPoint is a plus
- Must be reliable, motivated, and able to work independently
Why work with Solairus?
| Solairus is a private aviation services company assisting aircraft owners with the safe, reliable, and efficient management and operation of their aircraft. Headquartered in the beautiful California Wine Country, Solairus Aviation is a destination employer offering nationwide operating bases, a stimulating work environment, and an array of modern benefits to employees. From a generous 401K matching structure to employee wellness programs and top-notch health benefits, Solairus firmly believes our team members are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing an exceptional employment experience.
Solairus Aviation embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!