Website Solairus Aviation
Solairus Aviation is currently searching for a Full-Time Challenger 605 Captain to join 3 Pilot operation in the Bedford, MA, at the KBED airport. The ideal candidate will need to be a standout colleague while seeking excellence in every aspect of his/her performance. Join a hardworking team who strives to safely and expertly meet the travel needs of our clients while adhering to Solairus’ unique culture of safety, service, and integrity.
- Responsible for safe operation of the CL605 aircraft.
- Responsible for conducting flights in a safe and prudent manner in accordance with, but not limited to the following items:
- Reviewing the maintenance status of the aircraft.
- The conduct of a proper pre-flight inspection in accordance with the approved Aircraft Flight Manual.
- A complete check of weather and facilities along the route to be flown and airports to be used, including alternate airports.
- Ensure the flight is conducted in accordance with the policies and procedures of Solairus Aviation and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Ensure the safety of all passengers, aircraft and crew.
- Accurate completion of all trip paperwork in accordance with current procedures.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS TO BE CONSIDERED
- Total time = 3000 hours
- PIC = 1500 hours
- MEL = 1500 hours
- MEL PIC = 500 hours
- Time in Turbo Jet = 500 hours
- Instrument = 250 hours
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS
- Type rated on CL605 or comparable aircraft
- First class medical required.
- Must be able to work on an on-call basis
- Must be able to complete ICAO International procedures training annually
- Primary residence within a 2 hour drive from KBED or willing to relocate.
Why work with Solairus?
Solairus is a private aviation services company assisting aircraft owners with the safe, reliable, and efficient management and operation of their aircraft. Headquartered in the beautiful California Wine Country, Solairus Aviation is a destination employer offering nationwide operating bases, a stimulating work environment, and an array of modern benefits to employees. From a generous 401K matching structure to employee wellness programs and top-notch health benefits, Solairus firmly believes our team members are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing an exceptional employment experience.
Solairus collects salary range information based on market conditions from multiple industry sources. Solairus crewmembers are paid $50,000 to $500,000 based on geographic area, experience, equipment type/aircraft, job duties, training, and the assigned account.
Solairus Aviation embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.