Women In Corporate Aviation (WCA) is announcing a new scholarship opportunity for 2018. Corporate Flight Attendant Initial Training is being offered by FlightSafety International Paris. This scholarship includes 4, 5-day Corporate Cabin Crew Initial training which includes ground school, water, fire and evacuation drills and 1/2-day culinary course. Applicants need not be members of WCA to apply.
This course will be of interest to experienced cabin attendants with previous training.
- European Based Crew
- Career Professionals
- Flight Attendants
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- 1 Page Essay
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
The award will be presented at the 4thEBAA European Cabin Service Conference on September 27th& 28th, 2018. The scholarship application window will be open from June 1 thru July 31, 2018.
Please take note of our scholarship rules and complete the form below.
- Applicants need not be members of WCA to apply
- Applications must include a 500-word essay, two letters of recommendation and certificates, transcripts, and resumes, as applicable
- WCA is not responsible for housing, transportation or other associated fees
- The awards must be used within one calendar year
- Please download and complete the scholarship form: FSI_ScholarshipForm
- For questions please contact Sharon Gulino and Corinne McCune
As a winner of any scholarship, you are responsible for your own travel expenses and conference fees if you decide to attend the conference. We look forward to reading all of your submission packages.
For more information and application, please contact: