Our current scholarship window is closed.
-Fall scholarship applicants, winners will be announced October 4th!
-Our current scholarship window is closed, however stay tuned for announcements! The application process will open back up for the Spring 2017 scholarships very soon! In the meantime, please visit https://www.wai.org/education/scholarships to view their current offerings including the WCA Career Scholarship, and some great FAQ's on how to write a winning application.
Women in Corporate Aviation (WCA), the premier non-profit mentoring association for professionals in corporate and business aviation. Scholarships are offered twice annually with the amount based on current funding. The WCA scholarship program is self-funded through member dues and sponsorships from contributing individuals and corporations. For additional information on WCA scholarships or to donate, please contact the current WCA Scholarship Chair at email@example.com.
WCA scholarship rules and information:
- Applicants must be current, dues-paying WCA members. To join or renew your WCA membership, visit: http://www.wca-intl.org/join-wca.html/
- Members may apply for a MAXIMUM of 2 scholarships.
- Log into www.wca-intl.org to view scholarship application.
- Applications must include a 500-word essay, two letters of recommendation and certificates, transcripts, and résumés, as applicable.
- WCA is not responsible for housing, transportation or other associated fees.
- The awards must be used within one calendar year.