Women in Corporate Aviation Announce January 7 Scholarship Deadline
SOUTHAVEN, Miss. – December 13, 2016 – Time still remains for members of Women in Corporate Aviation (WCA) to apply for nearly $5,000 in aviation scholarships to use for leadership development, training and certification purposes. WCA, the premier non-profit mentoring association for business aviation professionals, reminds its members that the application deadline is January 7, 2017.
The following corporate aviation scholarships and their sponsors include:
- Dassault Falcon Jet Corporation Scholarship ($1,000) for tuition of any aviation-related graduate or undergraduate degree.
- Air Training International Flight Procedures Training Scholarship ($1,700) for international flight procedures training.
- Women in Corporate Aviation Career Scholarship ($2,000) to be used toward professional development training to support a career in corporate aviation.
Following the January 7 scholarship application deadline, recipients will be notified just four weeks later, on February 4. The scholarship awards ceremony will be held on March 3rd, during the 28th Annual International Women in Aviation Conference, in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
WCA scholarship rules and information:
· View the scholarships at: http://www.wca-intl.org/schola
· Applicants must be current, dues-paying WCA members. To join or renew your WCA membership, visit: http://www.wca-intl.org
· To view the scholarship application, login at http://www.wca-intl.org
· Applications must include a 500-word essay, two letters of recommendation and certificates, transcripts and résumés, as applicable.
· WCA is not responsible for housing, transportation or other associated fees.
· The awards must be used within one calendar year.
· For questions not addressed on the WCA website, email email@example.com
About Women in Corporate Aviation - WCA is a premier 501(C)(3) non-profit premier mentoring association for professionals in corporate and business aviation. Providing networking, mentoring, scholarships and educational opportunities for current and future corporate/business aviation professionals, WCA offers individual and corporate memberships. http://www.wca-intl.org.